Octo Credit Court Terme is a flexibly managed short term bond fund that invests in public and private bonds with rate sensitivities of 5 or less, without rating or benchmark restrictions.
The performance objective is Eonia +1.5% per year with a minimum 18 month holding period.
- Short term flexibly managed bond fund without benchmark constraint
- Main focus on: volatility control, preservation of capital, performance consistency
- Cash and equivalents: 0 - 100%
- High yield investments: maximum 40%
- Rate sensitivity: 0 to 2
- Convertibles : maximum 30%
- Primarily euro-denominated (exchange rate risk < 10%)